Cloud Optimization Cost Analyst
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Cloud Financial Analyst
$30k to $40k Bonus
Looking for a candidate to work on Optimization Cloud purchases, cost, saving, metrics and dashboard forecasting cost allocation. You will optimize their usage of Cloud. familiar of IT transformation within a large organization AWS Azure Google measure KPI perform run cost analysis of infrastructure in public and private Cloud providers forecasting usage and Cloud cost requirements for IT.
You will act as the lead on optimization conversations and support internal IT teams understand their current spend and optimize their practices for cloud purchases and access all available cost savings, as well as keep a close communication with the Finance and IT Procurement teams and together build the required process, metrics and dashboard around budgeting, forecasting, cost allocation and additional details on our company spending pattern. This will include generating and providing recommendations on how the developer and product teams can optimize their usage of cloud,
- Prior experience working with high quantities of data and providing valuable insights from it.
- Proven experience management consulting, IT transformation consulting and/or business process design experience.
- The right person will have strong business sense and be technical and analytical.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Perform run cost analysis of infrastructure in public and private cloud providers.
- Assist with the optimization around usage and capacity planning to ensure a streamline approach for account migration into the Cloud.
- Forecasting usage and cloud cost requirements for IT.
- The candidate will be required to develop automated reporting tools. The ability to respond proactively to operating and cost management issues.
- Automation of Cost reporting/Cloud Cost reporting.
- Develop a reserved instance purchase strategy.
- Provide cost analysis for deployment projects to public and private cloud providers.
- Basic understanding of AWS managed services - Trusted Advisor, cost Explorer.