Financial Applications Technical Lead
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Architecture, Tech Lead
Financial and/or mortgage a Big plus, strong J2EE Java J2EE .NET C++ VB Web Services Web API ESB Kafka Rabbit MQ XML JSON RDBMS NoSQL Hadoop Docker Container Micor Services DevOps CRM Salesforce call center software NICE InContact user provisioning technolgoy such as SailPoint SOA EDA TOGAF. We need a true application integration architecture team lead.
The Solution Architecture, Tech Lead participates in the development and maintenance of application and information system architecture and conducts business information flow studies. Provides integrated systems architecture and recommends new or different technologies that will not only meet project requirements, but also enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals. Provides in-depth technical consultation to clients and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Strong J2EE background
- 10 years of hand-on experience in the programming language with two or more of the following J2EE, .NET C++/VB, various scripts Perl/Python/Jython/csh
- Hands-on experience with some of the following technologies and products,
- Integration technology - Web Services, Web API, ESB, Kafka, Rabbit MQ with related technologies like XML and JSON
- Database technologies like RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop
- Docker Container, Micro Services and DevOps technologies
- Familiar with CRM tools, such as Salesforce, and its integration with call center software, such as NICE InContact
- Familiar with User Provisioning technology, such as SailPoint
- Strong service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Event Driven Architecture(EDA) background
- Familiar with architecture framework and practices, such as TOGAF.