Sailpoint Security Java Engineer/Architect - REMOTE
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
SailPoint Security Consultant - 6 month contract or C to H
Primarily remote work with 10%-20% travel to clients currently located on west coast
Looking for an architect or an engineer with good Java and SailPoint skills. You will either be an Engineer and be trainied as an architect. Or be an architect. must have good engineering skills and development skills in (SailPoint) key will have to have good communication skills open to straight consulting or 6 month contract to hire W2 or corp to corp.
SR SailPoint developer Java configuration and Scripting skills to incorportate SailPoint into the applications.
Manage source code and builds for compliance reporting
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into UAT and Production for system development life cycle processes
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Create and implemented when rolling out new provisioning and role/group management
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Leads a part of the project including project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues.
- BS or BA
- Minimum 2 years with data security
- Must have 6 years SQL and Java
- Must have 2 years experience with assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP
- 3 years experience with SailPoint
- Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player with proven collaboration skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies