Software Developer (Infotainment)
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by WA Consultants
Software Developer required for an automotive contract in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Develop low-level software for infotainment head unit
- Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
- 5+ years' experience in C/C++ (Linux)
- Several years Java development experience
- Experienced in Android platform development
- Able to write Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
- Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
- Multitalented in Linux technologies
- You appreciate agile concepts and team work.
- Experienced in system models, design patterns and system architecture of Embedded systems.
- Native/fluent proficiency in English.
- Experience in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects
- Experience of infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
- Continuous Integration experience
- Version control with Git
- Additional helpful skills include: app development techniques for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
- Specialized skills or strong interest in AI, VR/AR, Eye tracking, etc etc.
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below) or call.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.