Devops Engineer (AVP) - C++, TeamCity, Linux, QA, - Tier 1 Bank
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Radley James Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a Leading global Tier 1 investment bank.
You'll be joining the trade life cycle team, and assisting as they invest in the Summit platform, a customisation third-party trading system. It has been used as the system of record in the interest rate derivatives trade life cycle for over 15 years.
The ideal candidate will have
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience of managing and automating C++ application build and deploy
- Source control using git. Managing release branches
- Team City/equivalent CI platform
- Linux platform experience
- Shell Scripting, other Scripting languages
- Proven experience of QA automation
- Experience of Control-M/equivalent for batch management
- Dependency management (Maven is beneficial)
- Oracle, or other relational database experience
The main responsibilities of the role
- Delivering high quality applications with a focus on stable, simplicity, maintainability and efficiency
- Sharing our commitment to delivering a stable production platform
- Taking ownership of continuous integration and delivery of intraday build and test
- Helping to break up a monolithic build, enabling more timely delivery of change to our clients
- Providing transparent, uniform and stable deployment process across production, User Acceptance Testing and development environments
- Harmonising functional testing in the building with QA testing
- Working with colleagues in production support who are responsible for batch processing.
This position is for a seasoned all round Devops engineer ideally with experience in the Financial sector.
This is a permanent position based in London.
Please get n contact if you fit this profile.