Senior Information Security Analyst
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Senior Information Security Analyst. This individual will be focusing on governance, risk, and compliance deliverables for all IT applications, vendor controls, and threats. They will be analysing and defining security policies and standards. They are looking for someone with experience with NIST and someone with 8+ years' experience in a similar role.
- The person in this role participates in projects and assessments as a security consultant or advisor on risk.
- Researches general and industry specific security trends. Analyzes, defines security policies and information security standards.
- Provides detail to project teams regarding security requirements. Creates and presents risk reports, policies, results and deliverables.
- Participates in projects and assessments on risk.
- Analyzes and defines security policies and standards.
- Industry relevant certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CGEIT, Security +.
- Effective communication skills enabling communication of complex information to various audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of the role of the Information security Program in the security of an organization's.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the role of technical, administrative and physical controls in securing information.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology OR,
- Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology OR,
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology.
- And 1 year lead experience.
$100k - $120k Annual