Microelectronics Package Engineer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Request Technology
*Permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Microelectronics Package Engineer. This individual needs to have a BS in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, and Chemical) or Materials Science. Areas of technical support include fixture/tooling design, process development, and programming of semiconductor packaging equipment that includes automated die attach, flip chip soldering, wire bonding, dispensing, encapsulation/molding and support equipment like plasma cleaning and bond testing.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical) or Materials Science
- 4+ years' experience with semiconductor processing equipment, methods, and processes.
- 4+ years' experience with a cleanroom work environment.
- MS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical) or Materials Science
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)and Design of Experiments (DOE/ANOVA)
Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of basic engineering principles, theories, and concepts
- Experience with semiconductor processing equipment, methods, and processes
- Experience with metrology equipment
- Experience with a cleanroom work environment
- Good mechanical aptitude and/or chemical handling ability
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Effective communication and technical writing skills
- Creativity in graphic design and digital media
- Creativity in problem solving