Associate Identity Management Developer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an Associate Identity Management Developer. This individual needs to have 1 year plus experience with Java development and needs to have exposure to access control procedures. They need to have experience with data security and want to learn Sail Point and IAM.
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management.
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts.
- Implement new code into UAT and Production systems.
- Participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area.
- Create and implemented when rolling out new provisioning and role/group management.
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application.
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and issues.
- Process directory account object adds, changes and deletes and manage account permissions via role based access control (RBAC) best practices.
- Complete monthly and quarterly compliancy and access control auditing.
- Champion problem management best practices, drive root cause resolution & reduce future incidents.
- Participates in on-call rotation.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of Java coding experience.
- Must have exposure to access control procedures and processes. Working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
- Familiarity with data security.
- Demonstrates some working knowledge of software development/engineering life cycle through activity planning and coaching others across the different phases.
- Basic Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP.
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies.
- Exposure in Sail Point and/or programming.