Several Network Security Support Engineers to work at our multinationa
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for several Network Security Support Engineers to work at our multinational client in The Hague
- The management, operation and to assure the correct and optimal functioning of the different secured access networks and linked active components as used for service providers, IP5 Offices and other external parties, local network issues (DWDM),
- Lync client configuration. Lync VoIP, Video conference and the Firewall infrastructures at different sites.
- Analyse, review & communicate current status of network systems and devices within the security perimeter.
- Manage capacity and performance of the network platform ensuring the integrity of the infrastructure.
- Diagnose and resolve complex configuration and troubleshooting issues within a multi-cultural environment.
- Staging and implementation of Network Security devices as implemented in endpoint around the world.
- Operational support for end users.
- Second- and third-line troubleshooting.
- Maintain a fully documented correct and complete rule-base for the different redundant Firewall clusters, including VPN termination points and setup.
- Monitoring the logging of the Firewall infrastructure for malicious events.
- Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for network support.
- Ensures that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures.
- University degree and minimum 5 years of experience in LAN/WAN/VPN infrastructure with CISCO product suite.
- Strong knowledge of Checkpoint.
- Experience of Lync Endpoint Management required.
- Experience in a Service Orientated Architecture provider is highly recommended.
- Strong analytical, organisational skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to maintain composure and clarity of thought under pressure.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Be articulate in explaining technical issues and challenges to a layman audience.
- A very good level of English (oral and written) is required.
- The knowledge of German and French will be of added benefit.
As many as possible of the following certifications:
- CCNP required, CCIE preferred.
- Fortinet NSE4 or NSE5 for Fortinet environment
- CCSE for the Checkpoint environment,
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 36 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.
€350 - €380 Daily
€300 - €370 Daily
€400 - €500 Daily