Senior Data Architect
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Experis AG
Senior Data Architect (Scientific & Manufacturing)
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Senior Data Architect for a 6-month contract based in Aargau, Switzerland.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Metadata management/RDF and modelling. Development of new and extension of existing ontologies
- Partner with domain experts (technical and business) to define new models, identify metadata management needs and flows across systems in data standards and clinical data management.
- Develop applications to optimize information flows with regards to clinical data standards and metadata management
- Work closely with the development team to enhance/extend the functionalities of our semantic based metadata management platform
- Investigate, expand, and advance our state-of-the-art platform to support business needs and research related tools available on the market
- Clinical domain knowledge
- Participate in cross-functional projects and initiatives that contribute to PHC programmes.
What you must have
- 5+ years' experience in Metadata modelling and standard definition in the clinical domain space
- Hands-on experience with Linked Data and Semantic Web technology stack: eg RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL, SHACL
- Hands-on technical experience
- Knowledge on clinical data standards used in the pharma industry is of advantage
- Knowledge of the processes in pharma development is of advantage
- Excellent English communication (oral and written) and technical writing skills
- Strong communication skills: able to communicate complex topics in a simplified way to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to manage different stakeholders at different levels of seniority
What is nice to have
- CKAN knowledge is desirable
- German is a plus
- Start date: 01.07.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Work load:100%
- Work location: Aargau
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell.