Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Resource Solutions - GSC
M&G Prudential Role Profile
Role Title: Traffic Manager
Initial 3 months
Creative Services (Agency) provide in-house agency services, delivering creative solutions to colleagues across the business. Our team of creative specialists cover a broad range of services, including design, photography, film production, animation, printed and online design work.
The Traffic Manager is a pivotal role in the team, as all work (incoming and outgoing), is managed through the Traffic function.
The Traffic Manager role requires a strong, confident individual to balance the needs of clients, as well as managing the time of the designers. The successful candidate should be highly organised, and able to manage their own workload in an efficient manner, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- To co-ordinate the scheduling of all jobs within Agency, identifying business priorities, ensuring they are delivered on time.
- To manage Agency resource and traffic software efficiently, monitoring and reporting on utilisation and effectiveness.
- To ensure the quality of Agency outputs through quality checking of proofs before they leave the team, providing feedback to designers, as required.
- To advise Agency Management Team of workload at any given time, clearly calling out any issues that impact workflow.
- To correctly interpret design briefs, ensuring accurate resource allocation when determining skillsets required.
- To liaise with 3rd party suppliers, providing direction on Agency requirements and managing deliverables, ensuring they meet Agency expectations.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in Prudential UK's operational
- To be a key Agency contact, for colleagues across the business, ensuring they are guided and supported while working with Agency.
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks (essential)
- An understanding of the commercial impact of quality of output (essential)
- Working knowledge of industry best practice, good network/links with external bodies and individuals in the same field (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Prudential systems and distribution (desirable)
- Working knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors (desirable)
- An understanding of the company's overall strategy, the role communications plays within this and brand strategy/guidelines (desirable)
- Significant experience of working with, and communicating effectively with, a range of internal and external stakeholders, both verbally and in writing (essential)
- Experience of end to end agency processes (essential)
- Experience of the graphic design industry and print production processes (desirable)
- Some experience of traffic management software (desirable)
- Some experience of general marketing practices (communications, direct mail, etc.) (essential)
Personal attribute/skills (essential):
- Strong, confident individual, with the ability to challenge in a constructive manner
- Highly organised, and able to manage their own workload efficiently, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- A keen eye for attention to detail, and the desire to ensure things are 'right first time'
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Capable of liaising with varying levels of seniority across the business, as well as external 3rd parties
£30k - £36k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual