Vice President of Software Sales
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by PF1Professional Services, Inc.
The Vice President of Software Sales is responsible for leading the sales team in identifying, developing and closing domestic and international clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Establish sales goals for the team and lead the team in meeting those goals
- Function as mentor to the sales team members in developing sales strategy
- Work with the company's CEO in defining the sales team tactics for establishing the company as a leader in their field
- Work with Marketing to synchronize lead generation
- Establish vertically assigned industries for the sales team members and work with them to develop sales playbooks tailored to each client segment
- Bachelor's degree or Master of Business Administration
- Proven success in Software/SaaS sales
- Experience in growing ARR from million
- Experience in building and managing a sales force for optimal performance as well as experience in strategic planning and execution
- Experience leading a 5+ team members including day to day sales pipeline management, prioritization and process development
- Knowledge and understanding of the software development processes