Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Per Diem
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by MAS Medical Staffing
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Accrued time off
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life, Accidental, Short Term and Critical Insurance
- MAS Rewards Me - Employee Loyalty Program
- Must have active LPN license in the State of Maine.
- Clean driving and criminal background.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to multi task and work independently.
- CPR Certification - We provide training
- Patient care
- Case evaluation
- Care plan update recommendations
- Client education
- Issue resolution
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
Associated topics: license, licensed, licensed practical nurse, lpn, nurse i, nurse ii, nurse lpn, practical, vocational, vocational nurse