Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
- You will be responsible for face-to-face guest contact and lead generation by actively reaching out to Hilton Honors Rewards members and Hilton hotel guests in the lobbies of branded Hilton hotels.
- You will speak to and schedule guest to come into our sales gallery for a 90-minute, one-on-one presentation of our Hilton Club vacation ownership offerings.
- You will be expected to take ownership of the front-end of the sales cycle by approaching guests, qualifying leads, using our marketing gifts and incentives to assist you in setting appointments, and finally, booking guest appointments. Once these appointments are set, the guests are handed off to our Sales Executives who will then lead the presentation.
- Additionally, you will also sell our promotional vacation packages to the hotel guests as well.
At the heart of our culture is a promise to be the employer of choice for our Team Members. We know when we put Team Members first, success always follows. - Mark Wang HGV President & CEO
We invest in our Team Members by providing an array of unique benefits including but not limited to:
- Member and Family Travel Program providing reduced hotel room rates.
- Discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners.
- Employee assistance and educational assistance programs.
- A variety of employee recognition programs,
- 401 K matching.
- Benefits to include but not limited to health, dental, eye, disability, life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements to create more opportunities for work-life balance.
- Best parental leave benefits offered by any major global hospitality company operating in the U.S.
- Competitive earnings potential ; this is a variable pay position that is heavily based on production levels and your ability to meet specific goals.
- Providing concierge-level service to all guests while projecting a professional company image
- Selling promotional vacation packages
- Generating strong sales leads
- Booking qualified vacation ownership sales presentations for prospective Hilton Grand Vacations owners, club members, and other qualified guests at Hilton Hotel or Hilton Grand Vacations Club properties
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- At least 1-2 years of face-to-face consumer sales or consumer marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Strong communication and effective listening skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule throughout the week including regular weekends and holidays
- Polished and professional appearance with a positive attitude and the drive to make things happen
- Ability to accept rejection in a proactive manner
- Self-motivated attitude