Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Senior Helpers - Danvers, MA
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Cell Phone Reinbursement
- Bonus Structure
- Flexible Schedules
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping
- Household management
- Walking assistance
- Eating assistance
- Transportation using clients vehicle
- Meal planning and preparation
- Laundry and linen changing
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Monitor Alzheimer s & Dementia clients
- Up to date CNA License or HHA certificate
- 6 months of verifiable experience
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult level.
- Ability to drive or use public transportation to get to work.
- Valid driver s license with no serious driving violations.