LNA up to $18
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by MAS Medical Staffing
By providing basic patient care under direction of the nursing staff, you will learn to use new tools, techniques, and processes in order to succeed in your career goals.
You commit your time to help others, we will commit our resources to help you.
Tasks of an LNA:
- Administers patient s personal hygiene regimen, including but not limited to showers/baths, skin care, and oral hygiene as indicated by the nurse.
- Answers call lights for both assigned and unassigned patients.
- Makes beds for both assigned and unassigned patients.
- Any other duties as directed by nursing staff.
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
- Oral expression and comprehension
- Active listening
- Public safety
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Same Day Pay
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Direct Deposits
- Weekly Pay
- 6+ months of experience in a long term care facility.
- Valid New Hampshire LNA license.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Reliable transportation.
- Dependable and compassionate.
- No physical restrictions to perform tasks.
- Medical clearance of no restrictions within the past twelve months.
- Current TB within the past twelve months.
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, licensed, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, lvn, med surg, nurse i, nurse iii, nurse lpn