Customer Service Representative
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Coit Cleaning and Restoration of Cleveland
This person will be under the general supervision of our Office or Operations Manager and is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external COIT Services, Inc. customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and services.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off/vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities to join our Management Team
- Paid Training
- Family owned and valued for over 46 years!
- Health and Wellness
- Long term Job Security
- Discounts on products and services
- Above Average Industry Pay
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer inquiries, demonstrating knowledge of all company products, services.
- Explain fully, the benefits of additional cleaning services (upsell all COIT services) and obtain order information.
- When appropriate, offer alternatives in order to avoid customer dissatisfaction.
- Provide customer with instructions for preparation of carpeted areas or upholstered furniture to be cleaned on the scheduled day.
- Handle & resolve customer complaints and challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Provide timely feedback to the Company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Effectively coordinate schedules of customers and outside service personnel and keep customers informed of any appointment changes or delays.
- Contact potential customers by telephone and attempt to close unresolved sales opportunities.
- Accurately complete daily customer invoices, update routes and maintain supporting paperwork.
- Maintain efficient manual procedures during system downtime.
- Clerical and other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a high volume call environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Courteous and clear telephone voice
- Excellent customer service skills (previous experience preferred)
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Correct English usage: grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
Associated topics: answer, call, call center, client, client service, customer, representative, service call, support specialist, telephone