Global Retail Presentation Designer
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Under Armour
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU Protect This House?!
The Global Retail Presentation Designer is responsible for crafting visual communications that represent the Global Retail concepts and goals through guidelines and standards. Under Armour is searching for an individual to play a key role in supporting our communications and storytelling efforts published to regional teams. In this position, you'll create compelling and consistent framework for all Global Retail functions. Keeping in mind Under Armour s diverse and global workforce, you'll collaborate across departments to evaluate, introduce, and develop communications platforms, strategies, and materials to support our growing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute communication templates that supports and advances UA business objectives
- Manage content information with the ability to think quickly and make good business decisions under tight timelines
- Ensure stakeholder business objectives are met
- Build relationships with business partners in visual merchandising, marketing, store design, store development, operations and other corporate functions
- Think creatively and focus on continuous improvement as it pertains to communication tools, communication and service levels to the organization
- Admin for communication sites which involves updating new users, developing new communication processes, and troubleshooting issues
- Generate content and manage the creation/publication of templates on internal hosting sites
- Edit, create, maintain and publish information to communication sites
- Meet regularly with business partners to understand goals, uncover opportunities and manage upcoming communications needs
- Build relationships crossbrand, cross-channel and cross-function to uncover and share best practices
- Share skills and experiences with other team members to enhance teambased learning opportunities
1. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Creative communications counselor with strong influencing skills; able to work independently and maintain partnerships cross-functionally and across leaders and business partners, to achieve objectives and deliver on deadlines
- Ability to support business partners in creating and executing comprehensive communication plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, prioritizing as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Suite
- Flexibility to manage competing priorities and shift focus as determined by the changing needs of the business
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and act quickly and decisively
- Experience in using new and emerging technology
- Experience in project management
Four-year college degree preferred, preferably in communications, graphic design or a related field of study
- 2+ years of professional corporate/internal communications experience, either in-house (preferred) or at an agency, with varying scope and responsibility.
- Proven ability to drive results through effective communications
Associated topics: assistant manager, associate manager, department supervisor, director, general manager, leader, manage, manager retail, senior manager, team lead