Physical Therapist / Travel / Inpatient
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by MAS Medical Staffing
Experienced Physical Therapist treating patients with various conditions; this will provide you with a wide range of expertise and career development.
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy
- 1 plus years of experience as a PT preferred
- Must have active PhysicalTherapist license
MAS Medical Staffing has hundreds of diverse and rewarding positions throughout the country for Allied Health Professionals. Our clients are a mix of large, prestigious healthcare organizations and small, private facilities.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- 401k with company match
- Coordinated housing paid for by MAS, or generous housing stipends
- Health Insurance coverage
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Loyalty Bonus Program
- Recruiters on call 24/7 via Text, Email, or Phone
- ...Plus much more, just ask!
Associated topics: activity therapist, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement therapist, orthopedic therapy, outpatient, physical therapist, physical therapy, therapist assistant, therapist physical