Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/CVICU
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by MAS Medical Staffing
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: 12 hours
Currently seeking Cardiac Nurse (RN) for an expanding team in the California area. The ideal candidate will possess a current and active RN License and at least 2 years of nursing experience.
Responsibilities of the Cardiac Care Nurse
- Treat a wide variety of patients suffering from heart conditions as well for care for patients post angioplasty, bypass or pacemaker surgery.
- Perform Stress evaluations and health assessments.
- Responsible for Vascular, cardiac and electrocardiogram monitoring.
- Provide post-op care.
- Manage basic life support needs and stabilize patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Record patient' s current vital signs.
- Obtain specimens for lab tests.
- Perform all other Nursing duties as needed.
- Bachelor s degree in Nursing
- Current and active RN License
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience
- ACLS & BLS certifications
- Vaccination records and TB clearance
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgical, tcu