Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/PACU
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by MAS Medical Staffing
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: 8 hours
Currently looking for a Post Anesthetic Care Unit (PACU) RN to fill an opening with a healthcare agency located in California. Interested candidates should preferably have at least 1 year of Critical Care or 2 years of Med Surg/Post Op RN experience.
Responsibilities of the PACU Nurse
- Assist patients recovering from the effects of anesthesia post-surgery.
- Handle the personal needs of patients post-surgery
- Assess patient condition and checking vitals
- Determine when a patient can be moved to their room
- Educate patients and their families on procedures and medications and answering questions that may arise
- Bachelor s degree in Nursing
- Current and valid RN License
- BLS from American Heart Association
- 2 years of PACU experience is preferred