Real Estate Agent (Quick Interview Process)
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Intero Real Estate Services
To fulfill this role as a Real Estate Agent, you will need to be a self-motivated individual who thrives under pressure. There is a lot of flexibility in the real estate industry, so you'll also be able to work independently to fulfill your duties and meet clients' needs. Real Estate Agents need a loyal client roster in order to thrive, so excellent customer service is essential. If you possess those traits, then we want you on our team as soon as possible. We ensure that our application and interview process are as simple and quick as possible.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that the more property you buy and sell, the more income you will earn. Real estate is booming right now, so this is a great time to get involved in this industry. Many agents make over $100,000 a year.
Job Responsibilities In this role, you will...
- Help clients get their home ready for sale and give advice on how to make it show-ready and marketable
- Be familiar with the local real estate market and stay updated on recent property sales
- Advertise your real estate services to the local community
- Guide clients through the process of reaching mutual acceptance and drafting home sales and purchasing contracts
- Show homes to clients through tours and open houses
- Regularly communicate with current and past clients to make sure their real estate needs are being met
- Attend home showings and open houses
- Come up with creative ideas for making your real estate portfolio stand out in the local market
- Provide a flexible and supportive work environment that offers a healthy work/life balance
- Walk you through the real estate licensing process
- Provide training and career development resources to help you better your career
- Offer competitive commission rates and offer you financial security
About Intero Real Estate Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the United States. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley.
At Intero, we believe that in order to insure a healthy bottom line, a real estate company must embrace the needs of the people it serves as well as the community in which it resides. We meet our agents' needs with diligent training, education and support including life coaching and health and fitness programs for our agents. We are active in our community and hold tightly to our principles of trust, respect, integrity and innovation.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: home, house, housing, listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate courier, residential, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent