Real Estate Listing Specialist
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Intero Real Estate Services
You'll need to form positive and trusting relationships with clients and other real estate agents. The success of a real estate transaction largely depends on the listing process, so you must be thorough, dependable, and detail-oriented. Furthermore, since you'll be working independently, you'll have control over your schedule and when you choose to work.
Compensation for Listing Specialists is commission-based. You will find that the more effort you put into making sales, purchases, and listings, the more income you will generate for yourself. Real Estate Listing Specialists can often earn over $100,000 after they've established a strong client base.
Job Responsibilities As a Real Estate Listing Specialist, you will...
- Respond to all lead requests in a timely manner
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Call customers regularly to provide feedback on their selling or buying process
- Work side by side with other agents and team members to effectively coordinate the listing and selling process
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
- Equip you to be your own boss and take back control of your work schedule
- Nurture a culture of support, encouragement, and learning, to help you thrive in your role
- Offer a competitive commission rate that allows you to earn as much as you put into the position
- Provide training and resources to help you succeed in your business
About Intero Real Estate Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the United States. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley.
At Intero, we believe that in order to insure a healthy bottom line, a real estate company must embrace the needs of the people it serves as well as the community in which it resides. We meet our agents' needs with diligent training, education and support including life coaching and health and fitness programs for our agents. We are active in our community and hold tightly to our principles of trust, respect, integrity and innovation.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, listing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent