Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
As a Marketing Representative you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- You will be responsible for face-to-face guest contact and lead generation by actively reaching out to Hilton Honors Rewards members and Hilton hotel guests in the lobbies of branded Hilton hotels.
- You will speak to and schedule guest to come into our sales gallery for a 90-minute, one-on-one presentation of our Hilton Club vacation ownership offerings.
- You will be expected to take ownership of the front-end of the sales cycle by approaching guests, qualifying leads, using our marketing gifts and incentives to assist you in setting appointments, and finally, booking guest appointments.
- Once these appointments are set, the guests are handed off to our Sales Executives who will then lead the presentation.
- Additionally, you will also sell our promotional vacation packages to the hotel guests as well.
- Providing concierge-level service to all guests while projecting a professional company image
- Selling promotional vacation packages
- Generating strong sales leads
- Booking qualified vacation ownership sales presentations for prospective Hilton Grand Vacations owners, club members, and other qualified guests at Hilton Hotel or Hilton Grand Vacations Club properties
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- At least 1-2 years of face-to-face consumer sales or consumer marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Strong communication and effective listening skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule throughout the week including regular weekends and holidays
- Polished and professional appearance with a positive attitude and the drive to make things happen
- Ability to accept rejection in a proactive manner
- Self-motivated attitude