Hilton Grand Vacations - Call Center Sales
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
Are you looking to grow your career and be rewarded for your successes? Don t miss this opportunity to join our elite Call Center sales team and experience the perks of working with an industry leader! Here at Hilton Grand Vacations, we re seeking highly motivated, goal-driven Outbound Sales Agents who thrive in fast-paced, energetic environments. Not only do we offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, but we are committed to helping you grow your career through paid training and leadership development programs.
In this role, you will utilize warm leads by calling guests and Hilton Honors Members to sell vacation packages. As part of the package, guests will be required to attend a Vacation Ownership preview tour and presentation, where they will learn more about Hilton Grand Vacations. The ability to be punctual, build rapport, overcome objections and meet sales goals are vital to success in this role. Previous sales experience is a definite plus!
- As an Outbound Sales Agent, you will sell vacation packages to guests and Hilton Honors Members over the phone.
- Meet performance goals set by the department on a weekly and monthly basis.
- No cold calling, only warm leads
- Working at a fast-paced and energetic state-of-the-art Contact Center
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales recognition & incentives for top performers
- Paid Ongoing Training and opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Industry leading benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, Family & Team Member travel program, an on-site cafeteria and much more
- Work/life balance. Shift scheduled Monday through Friday and every other Saturday (dependent on business needs). No Sundays or National Holidays.
- New hires are eligible to receive up to $2,500 in performance bonuses. To learn more, please discuss program details with our recruitment team.
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- One year of sales experience is preferred, timeshare background is a plus.
- A High school diploma
Associated topics: business, dealer, inside sales, insurance, insurance agent, marketing, outbound, telemarketer, telephone, telesales