Real Estate Specialist -- Quick Interview Process
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Intero Real Estate Services
To be a successful Real Estate Specialist, you need to be comfortable working on a team in a fast-paced environment. Your business depends on customer satisfaction, so excellent customer service skills and an ability to be well organized and communicative is essential. The real estate industry allows for a flexible work schedule, so you need to be able to work well independently.
Real Estate Specialists are compensated through commission, which means that you're in control over how much you earn. The more property you buy and sell, the higher your income will be. Real estate is thriving right now and many agents make over $100,000 a year.
Job Responsibilities In this role, you will...
- Get your clients' homes ready to sell and help make them stand out in the current real estate market
- Keep up-to-date on recent home sales so you can price your portfolio appropriately
- Network and advertise your real estate services in the community
- Advise clients during purchase negotiations and help them reach mutual acceptance
- Take clients to home showings and attend and organize open houses
- Be in regular communication with both active and inactive clients to inquire of their real estate needs
- Be creative with your marketing strategies to gain as much traction as possible
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule and supportive team
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process
- Offer training and development resources to help you be the best agent you can be
- Pay you competitively and support you in building your portfolio
About Intero Real Estate Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the United States. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley.
At Intero, we believe that in order to insure a healthy bottom line, a real estate company must embrace the needs of the people it serves as well as the community in which it resides. We meet our agents' needs with diligent training, education and support including life coaching and health and fitness programs for our agents. We are active in our community and hold tightly to our principles of trust, respect, integrity and innovation.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: housing, realtor, real estate broker, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson