Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by BrightStar Care of West Hartford, CT
Our team is looking for a dedicated individual with a passion for care and values, honesty and compassionate. Our ideal applicant must have CNA/HHA certificate with One year of experience, Valid Driver License with car insurance, need to pass Comprehensive Background Check and Drug Test, Available to work IMMEDIATELY!
Flexible hours , as our team is looking for individuals searching for full time, part-time work (Per Diem) positions for nights, days, weekends, and holidays.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- 401 K after one year of service
- Joint Commission accreditation
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
- Monthly Newsletter
- Employee recognitions: employee of the month, employee of the year, and outstanding performance
- Assist clients with daily personal hygiene including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Meal Prep, Light Cleaning, Light cooking, Laundry, Light Transportation.
- Observing the client s physical, mental, and emotional conditions
- Provide client with help walking and transferring to doctor appointments, outside activities, and shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment to provide quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Provide transportation as required
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
- Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
- Ensure client s rights are adhered to
- Treat client, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
Associated topics: board, cardiology, clinic, clinical nurse, community, family nurse practioner, gerontological nurse practitioner, locum, nursing assistant cna, spanish