Configuration Management Specialist
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Collins Aerospace
United States of America
HCT04: ISR Systems - Danbury 100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury, CT, 06810 USA
We at Mission Systems, a division of Collins Aerospace, are world leaders in high reliability, space based, electro-optical systems, providing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities that are critical to our nation's security. We have a fantastic opportunity for a CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST in our Danbury, CT facility.
As an entry level CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST at the Danbury, CT facility, you will provide support in planning experiments and gathering technical data that support engineering disciplines. You will make minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of work area. In addition you may:
- Support the analysis of workflow, routing, floor layouts, materials handling, or machine utilization
- Identify malfunctions for test setups and equipment and develop recommendations for solutions
- Participate in the development of materials test and analysis
- Work with engineers on details and implications of test procedures and results
- Work with engineers to design procedures for testing systems and equipment
- Analyze, maintain, compile and format data and design changes
- Produce drawings, reports and engineering documentation
- Perform research and engineering laboratory functions involving the layout, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modification or electronic or electro-mechanical devices, assemblies, subsystems, and systems
Bachelor's Degree or three years of prior relevant experience
Experience / Qualifications
0-2 years of experience in the field of configuration management
CANDIDATE MUST BE A US CITIZEN. PREFERABLY BE ABLE TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A CLEARANCE
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition .
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task