Real Estate Leasing Agent (Entry Level)
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Zumper
What We're Looking For
- Hungry, sales-oriented, people-friendly Agents who are passionate about real estate; must be a true closer.
- Strong time management skills, as this will be critical to your success. Managing your own schedule will be a necessary component of this role.
- Able to drive / travel / move quickly around the city to meet clients for many tours
- Must have an Android / iOS device
- Organized and computer savvy, able to keep sales data up-to-date
- 2-4 year college degree (preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Potential to earn between $1000 to $3000 per week (based on performance and season)
- We will train you fully in our system and have you onboarded quickly and ready to see clients in your second week
- Zumper s proprietary software captures thousands of unique leads each month. Agents will receive unrivaled access to our network of prequalified renters.
- Our in-house concierge team pre-screens and qualifies all incoming traffic at no cost to the agent. Showings and closings are the only core agent responsibility.
- An expansive and ever-growing database of privately owned, exclusive listings.
- An active company culture including monthly events, free lunches through Grubhub and a fully stocked fridge.
Associated topics: home, housing, realtor, real estate agent, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent