Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/Wound Care
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by MAS Medical Staffing
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: 8 hours
Currently looking for a skilled Wound and Ostomy Nurse to fill an opening with a California based healthcare team. Interested candidates should have successfully completed an accredited Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB) education program and 1 year or recent RN experience in acute care, home care, hospice or long term care.
Responsibilities of the Wound and Ostomy Nurse
- Provide care for patients with wounds caused by disease or injury as well as those with ostomies.
- Assess patients
- Create plans for treatment
- Clean and manage wounds
- Monitor healing
- BA / BS in Nursing or another field with an Associate' s degree in Nursing.
- Successful completion of an accredited Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB) education program.
- Current RN License.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification.
- Current WOCNCB certification or the ability to achieve WOCNCB certification in wound, ostomy, and continence within 1 year of hire date.
- 1 year recent RN experience in acute care, home care, hospice or long term care.
- Completion of WOC Nursing Internship as part of WOC Nursing Program.
- Coordinated housing paid for by MAS, or generous housing stipends
- Health Insurance coverage
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- NEW Rewards Program
- Recruiters on call 24/7 via Text, Email, or Phone
- ...Plus much more, just ask!
Associated topics: ambulatory, care unit, ccu, infusion, maternal, psychatric, recovery, staff nurse, tcu, transitional