IT Analyst SAP Finance- Ulta Beauty
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Ulta Beauty
Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof All Things Beauty, All in One Place . We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer her unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
In the role of IT Analyst SAP Finance you will be responsible for supporting finance in both SAP ECC and S4 environments. You will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements, configuration, unit testing and planning. You will work as part of a team to support G/L, AP, AR, Tax and Fixed Assets.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possesses knowledge of SAP finance. Has experience making system changes via SAP configuration and transport system.
- Evaluates requests for changes to ensure changes follow good business practices.
- Works with IT Lead to manage work requests and prioritize.
- Assesses, analyzes, creates, documents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- Carries out the build and test functions in coordination with business and QA teams. Assesses and analyzes release components. Provides input to scheduling of production releases. Maintains go-live check list for large complex projects.
- Documents requirements and specifications, and defines test conditions. Assists with identifying test cases and test scripts under own direction and mapping back to requirement. Documents test activities and results. Assists with the identification and reporting of issues and risks.
- Carries out analytical activities and delivers analysis which support business decision-making. Undertakes formatting and communication of results. Analyzes business processes, evaluates alternative solutions, assesses feasibility and recommends new approaches.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to ensure quality of software design and testing.
- As part of a project team, keeps project manager updated on progress and status. Escalates issues that may impact overall deliverables.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience
- At least 2 years experience in SAP ECC Finance or SAP S4 Finance
- Experience supporting finance business partners
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel
- Willingness to learn cross functional applications and processes
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work in a team including diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments
Associated topics: analysis, business finance, consult, guidance, inspect, investment banking, refine, regulation, strategy, valuation analyst