Director of Rehab(DOR) / PERM/ SNF
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by MAS Medical Staffing
Experienced Director of Rehab responsible for the overall function of Rehabilitation Department; this is a supervisory role and will entail a combination of both treatment and departmental supervision.
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology
- 1 plus years of experience of Rehab Management required
- Must have active therapy license
MAS Medical Staffing has hundreds of diverse and rewarding positions throughout the country for Allied Health Professionals. Our clients are a mix of large, prestigious healthcare organizations and small, private facilities.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Coordinated housing paid for by MAS, or generous housing stipends
- Health Insurance coverage
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Loyalty Bonus Program
- Recruiters on call 24/7 via Text, Email, or Phone
- ...Plus much more, just ask!
Associated topics: clinician, inpatient, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement therapist, outpatient, physical therapist, rehab, therapist outpatient, therapist physical