Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Per Diem
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by MAS Medical Staffing
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Accrued time off
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life, Accidental, Short Term and Critical Insurance
- MAS Rewards Me Employee Loyalty Program
- Must have active LPN license in the State of Maine.
- Clean driving and criminal background.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to multi task and work independently.
- CPR Certification - We provide training
- Patient care
- Case evaluation
- Care plan update recommendations
- Client education
- Issue resolution
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
Associated topics: lead, license, licensed practical, licensed vocational, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, lvn, nurse i, nurse iii, nurse lpn