Pharmacy Delivery Driver (Full Time) Rodi Road Giant Eagle
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Giant Eagle
- Deliver prescriptions to pharmacy customers on a daily basis utilizing a provided company vehicle
- Follow all Giant Eagle pharmacy established delivery procedures to insure customers receive the correct prescription orders in a safe and timely manner
- Utilize the pharmacy computer system to complete all actions necessary to maximize efficiency and provide optimal patient care at will call, phone, fill station, including but not limited to: Searching for patients and profiles and determine time, dates and routes for prescription delivery
- Adhere to all company, state and federal policies, laws and regulations including HIPAA
- Finalize all sales (Including delivery) using cash register and tablet according to established procedures including the Point of Sale
- Perform assigned duties of a pharmacy technician when not delivering prescriptions. These duties include, but are not limited to, operating the cash register, answering phones and working at the FILL station
- Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility Amount of Budgetary Responsibility: \\\\$0
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0 to 6 months
Giant Eagle Inc., ranked 35th on Forbes Magazine's largest private corporations list, is one of the nation's largest food retailers and distributors with approximately \\\\$9.6 billion in annual sales. Founded in 1931, Giant Eagle, Inc. has grown to be the number one supermarket retailer in the region with 417 retail locations throughout western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia and Maryland.
Team Members who work for our flagship banner, Giant Eagle, are continually redefining and improving the supermarket shopping experience. We're creating a destination where customers find high-quality foods and convenience-oriented services, along with some pleasant and unexpected surprises as we try new things and roll out new ideas. You will be part of a growing team that emphasizes building lifelong relationships with our customers by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs.
Associated topics: antibody, aseptic technique, diet, health, histologist, physiologist, therapy, toxicologist, vaccine, virus