RTA - Real-Time Analyst (Mount Sterling,OH)
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by HKT Teleservices
Grove City, OH
Job Id: 222
# of Openings: 1
Essential Functions and Specific Responsibilities
- Monitor advocates' schedule adherence using real-time adherence software and call out non-adherent events to the Operations Team
- Prepare, administer and communicate Key Performance Indicators
- Monitor real-time adherence, call statistics and communicate with Operations to ensure on/off phone activity is managed efficiently throughout the day
- Key daily exceptions requests, update schedules and respond to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensure that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Monitor call off hotline, tardiness, and other non-production related activities
- Provide post analysis on prior days to determine key drivers and impacts as well as actions to mitigate future risk
- Highlight opportunities/deficiencies through the review of call center metrics daily to ensure adherence to service standards; make adjustments and /or recommendations as required/directed by management
- Maintain program goals on a daily, monthly basis
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team to provide solutions to complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity with strong customer service skills
- Willing and able to work a flexible shift to meet the operational needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Strategic planning, problem-solving analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Close visual and mental alertness
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience. Some college and/or technical school preferred
- Fully skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Knowledge of call volume analysis a plus
- Evening and weekend hours depending upon business needs
- General office environment
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components