Real Estate Salesperson
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Intero Real Estate Services
The ideal candidate for this role enjoys working in a dynamic environment that requires robust and creative solutions to help them differentiate themselves to potential clients. Home buyers and sellers know that they have many real estate agents from which they can choose, and it's up to you to make yourself stand out as unique and essential to meeting their real estate needs.
In real estate, compensation is directly tied to performance. The more transactions you facilitate, the more compensation you will earn. It's not uncommon for a Real Estate Salesperson to earn over $100,000, but it can take a couple of years to get to that level. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Job Responsibilities As a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, you will...
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires
- Find properties that meet the needs of clients
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
- Coach you through the process of obtaining your real estate license if you do not already hold one
- Create a supportive and encouraging work culture to help you thrive in your role
- Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
- Provide training resources to help you maximize your career prospects
About Intero Real Estate Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the United States. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley.
At Intero, we believe that in order to insure a healthy bottom line, a real estate company must embrace the needs of the people it serves as well as the community in which it resides. We meet our agents' needs with diligent training, education and support including life coaching and health and fitness programs for our agents. We are active in our community and hold tightly to our principles of trust, respect, integrity and innovation.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, home, housing, listing consultant, real estate broker, real estate courier, resident, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, salesperson