Sr. Sales Engineer - Azure
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Fiserv
As a Sr. Sales Engineer with Azure experience, you will be a part of the Sentry sales team, which will give you the opportunity to talk with Financial Institutions to learn what they desire with their strategies, infrastructure goals, and business requirements in the near and long term. We will provide you the freedom to take prospect s requirements and craft a design and a future that will outlast you. This role will enable you to be creative and at the same time balance the client budget with their need for the newest technologies.
Are you the kind of person that wants to:
- Provide written responses to RFPs using resources within and outside of Sentry.
- Be the starting point for the client s relationship with Sentry. As such, you will provide clients the first impression of Fiserv and Sentry as you engage them in conversation, requirement gathering, and design review.
- Your role will be necessary to the successful implementation of the Sentry Products. Every client s requirements will be different and rare which will provide you with a phenomenal sense of accomplishment at the end of each project.
- You will work with Sales, Account Management, Clients, and Sentry Management to craft Network and Infrastructure Designs that meet the client s needs and expectations.
- 3+ years meaningful experience in technical sales support/consulting role
- Prior experience with Azure including AZ 300 and 301 certification.
- Practical, applied experience in network design which includes WAN/LAN, Infrastructure Security including Firewalls, IPS/IDS, client facing
- Deep understanding of IP schemes, domain and network design, as well as products from Dell, Cisco, Meraki, and server design
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience
- Ability to travel 25% - 35%
- Ability to move about in client wiring closets. Additionally, lifting boxes or equipment to see behind racks to obtain accurate accounting of the client's physical infrastructure.
- Undergraduate Degree in IT field with IS management, Cyber Security, Network or Cloud technology focus
- Prior knowledge of IT Infrastructure Management and Managed Services a plus
- Certifications CCNA, MCSE, CMNA, ITIL, AZ 101, Fortinet NSE
The Sentry Solutions team with the Open Solutions division has a team of dedicated IT professionals that design, implement, and support a suite of products that includes the latest WAN technologies, Cyber Security products from the perimeter to the desktop, Hosting Servers, Infrastructure Management all types of infrastructure, Voice communication, Video from the boardroom to the desktop, and Hardware procurement of over 60,000 different products. For years our solutions have provide Banks and Credit Unions the infrastructure and services they need to be leaders in their respective markets.
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, and Signature enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Associated topics: architect, engineer, installation, laboratory, medical, microsurgery, solution engineer, spinal, trauma, web service