Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/PICU
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by MAS Medical Staffing
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: 12 hours
Currently looking for a Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse to fill an opening with a California based healthcare agency. Interested candidates should have at least 1 year of acute care RN experience and current BCLS certification.
Responsibilities of the PICU Nurse
- Provide care to critically ill children while offering emotional support to patients and their families.
- Monitor patients and administering medications, nutrition and fluids
- Educate families on the patient s condition
- Work with other healthcare professionals to carry out treatment plans
- At least one year of PICU RN experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Nursing
- Current State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification