Project Coordinator (Mount Sterling,OH)
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by HKT Teleservices
Grove City, OH
Job Id: 216
# of Openings: 1
The Project Coordinator will help set the tone for a structured approach to projects and pilots. Working closely with the COPC Analyst, Sr Operations Manager and Account Manager, this role is intended to be a hub for documenting project plans, holding departments and individuals to project timelines and helping remove obstacles to overall project success. This role does have occasional client interaction and occasional travel may be required.
- Partner with internal departments and functional groups to understand general business processes, data sources, tools and systems
- Manage the complete lifecycle of internal and client-facing projects, including planning, approval, execution and close-out to ensure planned results are achieved on time
- Develop comprehensive project schedules and drive progress to plan
- Partner with OCM as needed to proactively manage change as it relates to pilots or impact on current projects
- Address problems through risk management and contingency planning
- Partner with BI, QA, Ops groups to optimize data dashboards, reporting to measure project success
- Facilitate/Lead project meetings
- Experience with MS Project preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Visio, Gantt Charts
- Strong skills in Google Suite, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strongly detail oriented and organized
- Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- General office environment.
- Evening and weekend work to meet business needs.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components