Manager, Customer Property
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Collins Aerospace
United States of America
HCT04: ISR Systems - Danbury 100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury, CT, 06810 USA
We at Mission Systems, a division of Collins Aerospace, are world leaders in high reliability, space based, electro-optical systems, providing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities that are critical to our nation's security. We have a fantastic opportunity for anexperienced MANAGE, CUSTOMER PROPERTY in our Danbury, CT facility.
As a Manager, Customer Property, you will manage a team of experienced professionals in Legal Compliance. Your role will be to execute operational plans that make measurable contributions towards the achievement of compliance programs for the organization. You will advise internal management or business unit leaders on government contracts and other compliance issues and facilitate with department heads on matters relating to company policies that align with laws and regulations. You will report directly to the Associate Director, Customer Property, and have a dotted line to the site General Manager. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement Customer Property objectives, work plans and schedules
- Communicate status of actions to internal management and customers as necessary
- Manage objectives in accordance with customer requirements, regulations and UTC/Collins policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain key performance indicators; ensure objectives are completed in accordance with quality standards, are on time and within budget
- Establish and lead a cross-functional property council to drive continuous improvement of property-related processes across the business
- Leverage resources and technology to drive continuous improvement
BA/BS degree required with 6 - 10+ years of progressive customer property management experience, at least 2 of which are in a supervisory capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and SAP
- Expert level of knowledge of FAR, DFAR and agency property management requirements
- National Property Management Association Certification, preferred
- Possess management, delegation and leadership skills
- Ability to counsel, coach, develop and motivate personnel
- Possess team building and facilitation skills
- Possess solid communication and presentation skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition .
Associated topics: admin, community manager, property, property assistant, property management, property manager, property operator, property preservation, property specialist, security