Account Manager - Scott Depot, WV
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Altice USA
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Perks of Working for Altice:
Lucrative income potential through Base pay + Uncapped Commission pay
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
Free TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
401(k) with company matched funds
Top-notch paid training
The primary function of the Account Manager is to provide the Altice Business Sales Channels (SMB & AE) back office support on all aspects of the Sales process by providing daily, weekly, and monthly sales orders updates and productivity reports. Responsibilities extend to the management of order/contract status along with the order flow in Salesforce.com (SFDC). Interaction with Direct Sales, Agent Sales, Carrier Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, Product, IT, and Field Service, Construction and Business Planning.
The Account Manager is involved in all stages of the pre-sale and post-sale customer experience.
Sale & Sales Operations pre-sale process:
• Liaison between the SMB AE and business to identify and correct obstacles regarding the customer's location or system configuration and advises accordingly
• Assists in processing orders into the appropriate business system
• Communicates with the Account Executive, Customer, Field Service, OV Operations, and TSG to resolve any post order / pre-install issues on orders
• Responsible for overseeing the processing of all other services purchased with sales
• Support administrative functions of lead generation and administration
• Provide administrative support for the Referral Partner program, including but not limited to Lead distribution, vendor qualification forms, payment confirmation etc.
Point of contact for customer inquiries involving: quality of order issues, billing, disconnects and contract related concerns
Duties and Responsabilités :
1. Report in to local Sales Manager & Director
2. Support the SMB AE's (who directly report into local Sales Manager)
• Serviceability checks, surveys, construction assistance
• Sales order issues - not dones, etc.
• Process small move-add-change orders
3. Compensation- Determined by combination of Base salary and Commissions
• Commission Plan- Ability to earn commissions based on both Team and Individual SMB AE Performance metrics
• Base Salary
4. Interact effectively as a team member within a Commercial Team Organization to support achievement of sales objectives and deliver Altice's quality of Service
5. Partner with Sales, Service and Support personnel to strategically support Nationwide Accounts
6. Make accurate and timely descisions based on customer needs and business requirements
7. Develop, manintain and manage customer relationships from the operational to executive levels throughout the organization
8. Ability to contribute to the attainment of revenue objectives by managing orders from the sales stage through to accurate billing and revenue recognition
9. Project Management of the activities of multiple departments as Contracts, Pricing, Order Entry, Provisioing, Design, Installation and Billing on behalf of Customer to install new service, or to coordinate moves, adds or changes to existing service.
10. Understands all Optimum Business telecommunication products and services, including new and varied technological features, product equipment functionality, existing programming content, pricing, packaging and channel lineup.
11. Keep up to date on all competitor's products, services, pricing and promotions.
12. Attend and participate in all sales meetings and workshops scheduled by management.
13. Track and maintain sales activities in company database and provide updates and adjustments to management in a timely manner.
14. Provide constant feedback to Sales Management regarding customer needs and reactions to current offers and competitive environment.
15. Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed as well as performing these duties in compliance with all Company guidelines, values, procedures and/or policies.
16. Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
17. Performs sales and customer support tasks to ensure customer satisfaction in the existing base
18. Negotiates and prepares complete and accurate documentation for Commercial Service Agreements based on established strategic, financial, legal and operational criteria.
19. Performs ROI assessment for profitability and submits for approval
20. Works with Sales Engineer, Operations, and Construction to determine appropriate solutions for commercial customer opportunities
21. Ensures product pricing reflects pricing structures set at the corporate level
22. Direct contact between departments such as Billing, Collections and Product
23. Perform serviceability analysis on opportunities submitted by sales
24. Review and assist Sales on orders through IDA and work with provisioning to insure proper completion of the job at hand
25. Populate Salesforce.com with the key customer data/information
26. Develop SFDC reports to produce daily, weekly, and monthly sales tracking reports for all Alternate Channels
27. Maintain SFDC database and perform periodic (weekly) reconciliation between IDA, and SFDC databases
28. Produce reports as necessary
29. Take active role in special projects on behalf of the Sales and Sales Operations team
30. Mentors and provides hands on training to new hires on internal systems and sales processes as needed, involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and policies, office management, new employee's equipment and on boarding.
31. Prepare and review customer CSR, LOA or any other administrative documents needed on behalf of the customer.
32. administration of time sheets and other administrative duties defined by Management
33. Perform various administrative duties such as receiving and routing incoming mail, preparing correspondences, filing, and maintaining stationary and other supplies within the office.
34. Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy.
1. A minimum of 5 years' experience in the telecommunications industry with experience in Sales and or Service Management preferred
2. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
3. Strong professional verbal, written communication and problem-solving skills
4. High Proficiency in pc skills, specifically IDA, KDB, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
5. Exemplary interpersonal and relationship management skills
6. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively in a high paced environment
7. Ability to analyze accurately with attention to detail
8. Ability to comply with all Company safety procedures
9. Knowledge of Sales processes, such as New, Renewal, Addendums and Reclamation issues a plus
10. Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize with tight deadlines required
11. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
12. High Energy Level is required to take escalations and respond to any customer related issues with the data/voice product lines
13. Entrepreneurship is required to be able to think out of the box
14. Extensive knowledge of the Sales environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.