Sr Enterprise Acct Exec - Long Island City, NY
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Altice USA
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Perks of Working for Altice:
- Lucrative income potential through Base pay + Uncapped Commission pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Top-notch paid training
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for developing advanced relationships within Altice Business' named target companies and existing assigned customer accounts in an assigned geographic area.
- The Senior Account Executive generates new customer relationships working with strategic accounts and prospects.
- These accounts are defined by the sales team in each region and approved by Senior Management.
- Increases the net revenue and share of business in those assigned accounts according to a Yield Plan.
- Develops strong relationships with decision makers in target prospect and customer accounts, leading to the sale of Altice Business products and services to solve identified business problems.
- Develops and effectively manages a funnel of active opportunities sufficient to meet future quota objectives, as defined.
- Meets quota objectives on a periodic basis, as assigned, and accurately forecasts projected sales while complying with company processes and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years sales experience with large accounts required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and close sales opportunities on a consistent basis, following prescribed methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to customers and prospects, and communicate complex technical issues in layman's terms.
- Solid understanding of telecommunications and Information Technology concepts and fundamentals.
- Proven history of excellent customer service and ability to build solid customer relationships with a full understanding of the dynamics and techniques of relationship management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke free workplace.