Sales Development Specialist - Plano, TX
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Altice USA
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Act as an internal sales expert and in partnership with Retail Sales Leadership assists in the development of new and tenured Retail Sales Associates by conducting orientation to sales process, developing and implementing sales coaching plans and facilitating sales effective sales techniques.
The Sales Implementation Specialist will be a key contributor when determining curriculums and courses that will improve the performance of the Retail Sales team to ensure that specific growth and revenue targets are routinely attained.
Duties / Requirements
- Act as a liaison between Retail Sales Operations and Learning & Development teams.
- Act as a mentor contact for new hire associates. Assist with On-the-job training.
- Ensure newly hired employees have the necessary access to all systems needed to perform their functions.
- Partner with local store managers to identify and analyze areas of opportunity to support business goals and monitor RSA's overall effectiveness positioning AUSA products and services.
- Consult, train, mentor, and coach agents to sell or retain customer relationships, PSU's and revenue generating products and services.
- Execute local sales training programs for existing RSA's and keep updated on new training methods and techniques as well as launches of new products and services.
- Assess and analyze business needs and submit recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance RSA's knowledge and
- Develop and maintain training materials related to sales and retention initiatives including presentations, job aids, participant handouts, virtual class materials, and other
- Work cross-functionally between Altice Retention/Sales West and East to help measure, analyze and enhance channel performance.
- Assist Retail Sales Leadership with selling floor coverage as needed.
- Effectively and efficiently coach others on specific sales and retention techniques.
- Performs all work-related tasks in a manner that is consistent with Altice USA policies and procedures.
- All other duties assigned.
- Internal Applicants must be in good standing.
- 2 - 3years of Sales experience (preferred).
- Training/Mentoring experience (preferred).
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a retail environment.
- Solid knowledge of competitive landscape.
- English/Spanish Bilingual skills a plus.
- Excellent Presentation and Coaching
- Strong leadership, creativity and analytical
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, act with a sense of urgency, and interface with all levels of the organization
- Contribute positively to the organization, both individually and as part of a team
- Strong Excel, Word, and Power Point skills
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug‐free and smoke‐free workplace.