Commercial Inbound Sales - Jericho, NY
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Altice USA
Please join us for our Open House Friday June 7th!
Commercial Sales Telemarketing positions
200 Jericho Quadrangle Jericho NY 11753
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Perks of Working for Altice:
- Base pay + Commission pay = High Income Potential
- Paid time off
- Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- On Site Gym
- On Site Cafeteria
- Top-notch paid training
- Located in Jericho, close to the Long Island Rail Road
- Leadership development programs
- Schedule is M-F 10am - 7pm, may require some Saturdays
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
We are currently looking for B2B Inbound Sales Representatives to join our successful Sales team to offer Connectivity and Entertainment products as High Speed Data, Video and VoiP solutions to B2B customers. Our B2B Inbound Sales Representatives are solution specialists; they must demonstrate a good understanding of Optimum services and technology, evaluate consumer needs and recommend the appropriate products and packages. B2B Inbound Sales Representatives maximize sales on every call and effectively communicate to business customers the features and benefits of Optimum products and services. As a business sales professional on our team, you will sell the best. We have entrepreneurial roots, and you can feel that in how we've built our culture. Using the amazing services we have for business customers, you will own your role end-to-end. Whether that's with customer relationships or running an operating process. With the power in your hands, we look to offer competitive total rewards packages and steep incentives for top performers. Apply today and get ready for exciting new opportunities in one of the world's most exciting and innovative companies!
- A minimum of 1 plus years proven track record of success in business to business sales or consumer sales required.
- Articulate, with demonstrated strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong PC skills required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred or a minimum of 60 College credits or 3 or more years of sales experience, military experience or technical/trade school certification required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.