Sales Assistant - New York, NY
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Altice USA
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The Sales Assistant is responsible for assisting the Account Executives and Sales Management in the daily sales and servicing of advertising clients.
- Assist AEs by creating media plans and proposals based on client specifications
- Manage orders of assigned Account Executive, assisting with maintenance of account lists in Salesforce
- Review missed spots with buyers and propose make-good opportunities
- Process post analysis reports for clients/agencies
- Finalize order contracts by month to ensure correct invoicing
- Process travel and expenses for Account Executives
- Monitor heavy call volume for assigned sales team representatives
- Check contract confirmation for accuracy and collection/distribution of copy instructions
- Prepare traffic schedules to be submitted for data entry, tracking and gathering any missing copy
- Provide administrative assistance to Account Executives, participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Media or related discipline
- 1-3 years experience, preferably in a media or advertising company
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous direct experience working with the New York Interconnect required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.