Sales Planner - New York, NY
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Altice USA
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The Sales Planner is responsible for supporting NYI sales staff in all areas encompassing linear media, Advanced Advertising, Marketing & Research in order to maximize profitability of all NYI products. This position will assist sales staff in communication with clients and agencies to help ease of sale for NYI Account Executives.
- Create all customized packages For NYI, managing inventory to make sure correct clients run, and work with affiliate reps to maximize packages using linear media, marketing and research elements to garner new business and increase existing dollars
- Manage campaigns from beginning to end - order receipt, material gathering & approval, trafficking and post-analysis
- Utilize marketing materials (i.e. promotions) for use in presentations and provide updates to leadership on account development progress
- Work with Research to incorporate latest trends, qualitative & quantitative data into client presentations
- Create all high profile sports/entertainment/event packages, maintaining all files and databases for each package accordingly
- Gather all creative materials used to launch an APS campaign
- Manage subscriber data, one sheets and NYI mapsParticipate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Media or related discipline
- 2-4 years experience in media or advertising
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow through on assignments.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of NOVAR, OSCAR, STRATA, EMK (NCC) preferred
- Excellent analytical, research, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-task high pressure environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.