Sales Enablement Specialist - Tyler, TX
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Altice USA
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
This role provides customer contact sales support for the Retention, Residential Inbound Sales, , Outbound Sales, MDU Sales channels as well as Retail Stores. The primary function of sales support is to ensure timely and proper resolution of all escalated calls/chats/emails that require additional technical expertise and knowledge in provisioning systems. Business Analyst is the subject matter expert on all policies, procedures, promotions and processes for all Residential and Commercial Sales departments. This role is a single point of contact for all sales related escalations for Customer Service, TSG, OV Operations and VDO.
Secondary function is one of quality assurance, to assess quality of call handling, Altice Order Entry System functions that may result in customer dissatisfaction, and operational shortcomings that result in complaint calls or requests for sales cancellations.
- Responsible for receiving and resolving advanced level sales escalations across sales channels
- Provide advanced level billing, provisioning and troubleshooting support
- Perform advanced level transactions such as address builds, TN edits, dual accounts, Hot Move corrections and other advanced type or transactions
- Maintain high level of expertise in utilizing advanced level access to IDA and DDP as well as tools such as Zoom, Trio, ETS (engineering tracking system), JSI ML (provisioning), AMSS (eCustomer Care), iOffer, Workfront, Footprint Tool and Serviceability tool, etc.
- Track all escalations and note root cause of complaint when possible.
- Practice policies and procedures as outlined by Sales Management team, using judgment and discretion in meeting customer's needs, while remaining within company and departmental guidelines.
- Assisting, guiding and advising sales reps to ensure sales and save calls are handled accurately.
- Check and apply quality assurance standards against work monitored. Correct accounts and reports feedback to supervisors for coaching.
- Resolve all past pending installs and changes of service, from all sales channels; maintaining the integrity of the database.
- Interacts with all functional groups to save any sales that fall out of process; maintaining professional working relationships with other departments in order to accomplish timely and satisfactory results to customers.
- Perform beta testing on new sales tools and IDA enhancements. Assist Sales Operations with documenting test results.
- Perform billing system and product rule testing on all new sales promotions and offers.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the house file information in ICOMS AS400 Billing Software.
- Attain information on new build addresses from construction and enter accurately and efficiently into the billing software.
- Resolve serviceability requests using multiple tools and resources available in a timely manner.
- Support call center and retail personnel by responding timely to all requests for additions or updates to house file information.
- Assist on house file data cleanup, serviceability standardization,
- Perform house file audit functions by generating and/or working reports making account corrections as necessary.
- Identify and recommend process improvements or enhancements in order to create better efficiency and accuracy.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Participate in training as opportunities arise.
- Ability to communicate in person, telephone or written
- Ability to use computer, calculator and reference materials
- Ability to sort and distribute materials
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Ability to give public presentations
- Ability to work, including travel, outdoors in adverse weather conditions day or night
- Ability to travel from one location to another as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years sales experience. Experience in a fast-paced call center environment required.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Schedules may include days, nights and weekends
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.