Revenue Reconciliation Analyst
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Wellcare
This position is accountable for supervising and training the team who is accountable for the overall accuracy and timeliness of the monthly premium reconciliation function for Government business. This includes playing an instrumental role in the development, testing and implementation of automated tools. Additionally, this position will act as a liaison between the corporate finance function and the regional finance and regulatory leads to interpret contracts and implement policies and procedures that support the terms of the agreement.
Reports to: Mgr., Revenue Reconciliation
Location: Tampa, FL (Henderson Rd)
- Establishes and documents policies and procedures for the monthly reconciliation process, and ensures that reconciliations for all states, lines of business and products are kept current.
- Serves as the primary project lead on the development, enhancement and implementation of the automated reconciliation tool.
- Works in conjunction with manager to develop recommendations for accounting accruals for both membership and premium as it pertains to outstanding variances to cash.
- Works with manager to implement reconciliation processes for new products, regions and special statuses.
- Makes recommendations for process and reporting improvements.
- Trains the reconciliation team on the automated tools, and provides timely feedback and guidance.
- Provides regular feedback to manager regarding the adequacy of resources and prioritization of the team deliverables.
- Elevates issues that will impact the ability of the team to meet established deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or an additional 2 years of Finance experience may substitute in lieu of the Bachelors degree
- Required 5 years of experience in Finance (auditing, accounting, treasury, accounting, revenue reconcillation, etc.)
- Required Other Experience supervising or leading/mentoring others
- Preferred 2 years of experience in managed care / health care
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Other Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels within the organization
- Intermediate Other Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Intermediate Other Solutions oriented
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Advanced Microsoft Access
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Other Ability to learn proprietary applications
Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) focuses primarily on providing government-sponsored managed care services to families, children, seniors and individuals with complex medical needs primarily through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, as well as individuals in the Health Insurance Marketplace. WellCare serves approximately 5.5 million members nationwide as of September 30, 2018. WellCare is a Fortune 500 company that employs nearly 12,000 associates across the country and was ranked a "World's Most Admired Company" in 2018 by Fortune magazine. For more information about WellCare, please visit the company's website at . EOE: All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, childbirth or related medical condition or other legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies. Comprehensive Health Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V/SO.