Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Russ Darrow Honda
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated for over 53 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 15 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, West Bend WI.
We represent 11 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin and are The #1 Retailer of Chrysler, Kia and Mazda Products in Wisconsin
WE ARE THE # 1 USED CAR OPERATION IN THE STATE AND
CURRENTLY RANKED 43rd. IN THE COUNTRY!
Due to Promotions and the Unprecedented Growth of Our Service Operations Russ Darrow is looking for Automotive Technicians of All Levels to join their Busy Service Department.
If you are looking for a change, now is the time! With state-of-the-art equipment and a chance at a solid career as a Technician, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Automotive Technicians (Auto Mechanics) quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
· Performing work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Kia standards
· Diagnosing and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
· Providing labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
· Explaining mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
· Continuously learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
· Inspecting and testing new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
As a General Line Automotive Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
· Previous Import and Domestic experience is Preferred
· Hold a valid driver's license with a good driving record
· Dealership experience preferred
· Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and/or Kia certifications a plus
· Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
· Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
· Medical, dental, vision,
· 401(k) w/ Matching Funds
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacations
· Sundays off
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION AND TO SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW APPLY TODAY!
Russ Darrow Honda
9301 W. Brown Deer Rd.
Keywords: motor, chassis, repair, automotive, automotive technician, auto technician, ASE, mechanic, engine, auto, automotive mechanic, auto tech, ASE, A.S.E., car repair, auto repair, tire installation, tire technician, tire sales, automotive technician, service technician, service mechanic, automobile mechanic, automobile technician, service shop, service, transmission repair, mechanic, truck, truck repair, transmission, tech, repair shop, used car mechanic