Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Jaguar Land Rover Flatirons
* If you are not being paid what you are worth-CALL US.
* If you are not getting the hours you need to make a great living-CALL US.
* If your shop equipment and atmosphere is old and outdated with tools that never work-CALL US.
* If you don't have great benefits-CALL US.
* If you don't have a winning team atmosphere-CALL US.
Jaguar Land Rover Flatirons have been a family-owned and operated business over 18 years. We provide ultra-luxury vehicles to enhance our clients lifestyles. Our employees are our greatest assets as they are the core to providing the best experience to our customers. The culture we have nourished is full of passion and dedication. While we provide training and a great work-life balance lifestyle, we recognize those individuals who excel and stand out amongst their peers.
Right now, we are seeking those passionate, dedicated and like-minded individuals to help fulfill opportunities from our growing success. If you are one of the few that can take on daily challenges while cherishing opportunities, we would like to hear from you.
We have moved into our brand-new state of the art facility and added Jaguar to our already exciting lineup. Just bring your tools! We supply the tool box! Come Join our team!
WHAT WE OFFER
* Production Bonus-- Up to $6 additional per hour
* Signing Bonus up to $5000 depending on experience
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Discounts on vehicles and products
* Competitive Pay plan with bonus incentive
* Brand new state-of-the-art facility
* A work environment built on our common core values: teamwork, dedication and respect
* Health, Dental, Vision
* Company Events and Outings
* Perform diagnoses and repairs, services and maintenance work
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety regulations
* Maintain a neat and organized work area
* Strive to achieve and maintain Land Rover certification
* High School diploma
* 3 years of Auto Technician experience is preferred
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* A fast learner and team player
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Clean and valid driver's license
* Willingness to pass a pre-employment drug screening test
* Ensures that customers cars are kept clean
* Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications